Monday, September 6, 2010

Labor on!


baby charlie
Originally uploaded by Knit One Smock Too
Baby Charlie says "hi from the porch" as he enjoys Labor Day!

We are closed today, but will resume our normal hours at 10 am on September 7th.

I'm using my day off to plant fall vegetables and work on my appliqued scallops today: itty bitty lettuce seeds and itty bitty applique pins! My house quilt is almost finished!!!! You can see some of the blocks on our flickr site. I love checking UFOs off my list!

We have extended our SALE one more week!

Have a wonderful day! Enjoy this glorious weather and take your handwork outside too.

Martha

3 comments:

  1. Gardening is fun. Your houses look just great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Martha- do you know anyone who makes "ready to smock" clothes? My mom loves to smock but we need to find someone locally who loves to sew the garments, then she'll do the smocking.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We sell ready to smock bishops and daygowns and will custom make other garments from our fabrics. Come by and we'll help you design just what you need!

    ReplyDelete