Friday, October 8, 2010

Fair Time


Have you been to the Dixie Classic Fair? It's one of my favorite fall traditions. Lots of our customers enter their creations in the various contests each year. Many win ribbons and all have fun and enjoy the friendly competition.

Sadly, all good things must come to an end, even the fair! After you pick up your entries on Monday come by the shop so that we can take a picture of your handiwork.

If you didn't enter a fair competition, but have a project that makes you proud, come by and let us take a picture of your treasure, too!

Have a great weekend and enjoy this beautiful fall weather. I intend to take my knitting and embroidery outdoors after I plant my pansies!

Happy Stitching,

Martha

1 comment:

  1. OH, you must be very proud of your student.
    The dresses are so sweet.

    ReplyDelete