Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Snow Day

We're staying home today! I live on a main thoroughfare and not many cars have ventured out yet--very unusual!!

If you need to come to the shop tomorrow, call first and make sure we are open! Who knows how much of this will melt?

Enjoy the white, peaceful world, drink something warm, and stitch by the fire (or by the netflix!).
I'm working on the embroidery and applique for this. My basement sewing room is chilly so I'm glad that I brought this home to wear with my cozy hand knit socks!

Wish me luck! I wish YOU lots of happy stitching time, too!

Martha

1 comment:

  1. Martha that quilt is gorgeous! I too have been sipping away and snuggling in, although it's quite hard to stitch with all these kids and my husband running around.
    if you get cabin fever you can sled on over, our basement is finally a warm dry place!!

    ReplyDelete